Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The start of the new beginning

Welcome to my humble blog...

This blog will be use to document my progress in Computer Graphics 2 (2010), which will be guided by Madam Lydia. Photoshop is an alien word for me, therefore, my works might be a little distracting... (in a bad kind of way). So yeah, I'm hoping to improve as much as I possibly can. Here's short introduction about me: 


Given Name: Adibah Hanim Binti Abdul Rahman 
Nickname: Diba or Dibby 
Student ID: 1102702362
Hobbies: Doing random stuff 
Obsession: Anime, Manga, Sushi & Cheesecake


That's all about me. As for my progress in Photoshop, I'm currently in the brainstorming process for the e-wallpaper assignment. My ideas are still blurry, but I'm quite interested in the Japanese culture festival (like the cherry blossom viewing) or even the Light festival. I'll be posting my progress soon, if I manage to find a suitable picture and colour themes. 


Signing off with an intriguing quote: "People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world" :D 

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog. Keep on learning and sharing with others!

    ReplyDelete